Note:This product need you insert the GSM/GPRS card,only fit 2G, not fit 3G,4G or others.
No matter the alarm locator is placed on the car, in the children’s schoolbag, the elderly’s pocket, or valuables bags, you can send mobile phone SMS instructions to the alarm locator via your mobile phone to query the location of the alarm locator, which is convenient for you to monitor the whole process and grasp the target in real time. s position.
1.Appearance size: 3.5cm * 2.0cm * 1.4cm (L * W * H)
2. Charging input InputAC110-220V50 / 60Hz
3.Charging output: OutputDC5.0V 300-500mA
4. Machine battery: 3.7V 400mAh Li-ion battery
5. Standby time: 12 days. Working time 4-6 days
6. Expansion card; mini TF card(not included)
9. Continuous talk: 150-180 minutes
10. Network standard: GSM / GPRS
11. Storage temperature: -40 ° C to + 85 ° C
12.Working temperature -20 ° Cto + 55 ° C
13.Humidity range 5% -95% non-condensing
14, GPRS: Upload 60, TCP / IP
15, working voltage: 3.4-4.2V DC
16 standby current :: ≈2.5mA
17, turn on the sound control current: ≈30mA
18, talk current: ≈150mA
19, GSM positioning time: 25 seconds
1 Piece GPS Tracking Locator
1 Piece USB Cable
Basic parameters: frequency band GSM850 / 900/1800 / 1900MHZ
Supporting countries: China UK France Germany Netherlands Italy Spain Portugal Brazil Denmark Russia Poland Turkey Hungary Thailand Greece Indonesia Malaysia Vietnam Myanmar Pakistan Iraq Saudi Arabia United States Kazakhstan Outer Mongolia Dubai etc
1. Preparation: a SIM phone card and a mini memory card,
2. Turn on: Open the card cover and insert the SIM card in the direction indicated. After inserting the mini memory card, the product will automatically turn on and the red light will flash 4 times and go out to normal standby after 30 seconds. [Note if you do n’t read the memory card and insert it again]
3.Indicator: The power-on indicator is always on 4 times and the low battery indicator flashes quickly
4, bind the master control number; use the mobile phone to edit the SMS 000 and send it to the alarm locator number, and then the machine will reply a short message from the mobile phone; Set; bind + master control number
5. Separate recording; use the mobile phone to edit the short message 555 and send it to the alarm locator number, and then the unit will reply a short message to the mobile phone; [Snd;
6. Voice-activated dial-back; use the mobile phone to edit the short message 666 and send it to the alarm locator number, and then the unit will reply a short message to the mobile phone; [DT; Sound monitoring has been successfully set, and the alarm phone is dialed back].
When the sound around the alarm locator is greater than 40 dB, the alarm locator will automatically call the preset mobile phone number.
7. GPRS positioning query: Use mobile phone to edit SMS 777 and send it to the alarm locator number. Later, the machine will reply a Chinese geographic location and Google Map link in the mobile phone. After the mobile phone opens this link, the location map and text address description will appear. Location is more accurate.
8. Sound query around the product: Directly dial the number of the card in the alarm locator. After a few seconds, you can hear the sound around the alarm locator (the alarm locator itself will not emit any sound and light during the query).
9. Locate track query; use mobile phone to edit SMS 102 and send it to the alarm locator number. Later, the machine will reply a mobile phone with an [account number, password], and log in to the website http;
10. Tracking every time; just operate on the computer platform.
11. Delete the contents of the memory card; use the mobile phone to edit the short message 445 and send it to the alarm locator number. Later, the machine will reply to the mobile phone with a [TF, the cleaning is successful, the current capacity is available]
12. Host status; use mobile phone to edit SMS 888 and send it to the alarm locator number. Later, the machine will reply a text message to the mobile phone; Capacity, etc.].
13. Restart the host computer; use the mobile phone to edit the text message 999 and send it to the alarm locator number. Wait for 1 minute to recover successfully.
14. Turn off and display the remaining power display stop function on th message; use the mobile phone to edit the text message 444 and send it to the alarm locator number, and then the unit will reply to the mobile phone one, [Reset; all tasks have been cancelled]
15. Battery Inquiry: There is battery information in every message you locate.